Ruche have been working on our 100% natural formula to
produce our very unique blend of 3 in 1 RucheWax. Each RucheWax makes the best RucheWraps
that are packed with natural goodness. Our RucheWax are handmade with only the freshest Raw Beeswax from our
Local Beekeeper, New Zealand Pine Rosin and Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
With our 100% natural 3 in 1 RucheWax, you can easily refresh your RucheWraps when they need some love and care. This is the best way to keep your RucheWraps young and last. You can also DIY and make your very own Ruchewraps at home with our RucheWax.
Refreshing or Making Your Own Ruchewraps:
1. Preheat oven to 120 degrees
2. Put your RucheWrap on baking paper lined oven tray
3. Cut or grate 3 in 1 RucheWax and scatter RucheWax on your RucheWrap evenly
4. Place the 3 in 1 RucheWax layered RucheWrap into the oven for approximately 3-5 minutes or until all RucheWax have melted
5. Use a heat resistant brush to even out the RucheWax on your RucheWrap
6. Hang and let the pampered RucheWrap to air dry for 5 to 10 mins :)
7. Collect Ruchewraps and start wrapping away or fold
and put away for storage
* In cases of DIY, Replace Ruchewrap with chosen
fabric (please use only 100% cotton fabric), and cut into desired size and shape then begin the process. Each RucheWax block can make one size small RucheWrap (Approx 18 x 20 cm) depending on your Cotton Fabric. Some Cotton does eats up more RucheWax than the others.